Followers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Who Am I!?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! '09 is here




This is the time where you start anew and leave the perishable items in your past to burn. With the first blog of '09, I decided to address the question that haunted me throughout 9008. This question has been asked by my peers and I alike, most times, I gave a fraction of an answer if I even answered at all. I'm not one to volunteer information, unless I'm monologuing, so people would just think that I'm withholding information. I just felt that at times I've offered too much of myself or too little, thus leading me to heartbreak and disappointments. Nonetheless, I'm trying to let it out now and break it down until it's BRRRROOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKE!


The question came up and has periodically arisen, "who are you (me)?", so I figure I'll take the time to address it for all interested parties. I'll give you the random tidbits and then finish off with an in depth exclusive.....



Tidbits



  • Status: Single

  • Orientation: Straight

  • Hometown: Clinton, Maryland

  • Body type: 5' 9" / Slim / athletic

  • Age: 31

  • Ethnicity: Black / Native American descent

  • Religion: Christian - other

  • Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

  • Children: Proud parent of a daughter

  • Education: College

  • Occupation: A/V Tech, Musician, Entertainer


Ocean or Lake?
Either
Pizza or Chinese?
Either


Mansion or Penthouse?
Both
Have you been on a Jet Ski?
Yep
Are you afraid of clowns?
Used to be


How many brothers/sisters do you have?
1 Brother, 2 Sisters
Favorite band/group?
EWF/Mint Condition
Baseball or football?
FOOTBALL-- Go 'Skins
Favorite brand of cologne?
Kush/Issey Miyake/Jean Paul Gaultier


Waffles or pans?
Pancakes
Do you have an IPod?
Nope..... it's sad ain't it?
Bike or scooter?
Bike
Ever go in a hot air balloon?
Yep


How will you celebrate turning 21?
Um..... I'm 31
What brand computer do you have?
DELL
How many times have you been to Disney World?
Once


Favorite city?
I was born in DMV, my heart lies with NY, but I love the "A"
Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Ice Cream
Do you think you are fat?
Nope
Ever throw up in a public place?
Been over 10 years since
Do you have a pool?
No
Ever drive a car?
Um..... I'm 31
How many times a month do you go to the movies?
Used to live there.... Now I just go on the slightest of occasions
Last movie you saw?
Seven Pounds
Who is your hero?
Too many to list
How old are your parents?
They'd kill me on the spot
What deceased person would you like to meet?
Aaliyah and Marvin Gaye


Do you chew ice?
yep
Have you been to California?
Yep.... I'll soon be a resident
Last book you read?
The Art of War
Favorite teacher?
The late Dr. Barney E. Smart
Do you like to go fishing?
Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnn.... Yep... I need to do that again.
Favorite professional sports team?
Redskins and Bullets (Wizards)
Do you like Mohawks?
F%C# NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
ALOT
Do you floss?
Sometimes


Do you have braces?
Used to
Do you bite your nails?
Never
What is your last thought before falling asleep?
Too many thoughts to single one out
Do you fall in love easily?
I used to and still have a slight tendency
Do you babysit?
Sometimes
Ever been shot at?
Yes
Do you work out/exercise?
I'm getting back into it
Do you consider yourself nice?
Not as nice as I used to


What movie character would you like to be?
Bruce Wayne..... I guess
Ever been bit by a snake?
NO
Have you been on a boat?
Yep


Name of favorite Aunt/Uncle?
Aunt Bonnie No favorite Uncle
What is your ultimate job?
Media Mogul
Do you want to walk on the moon?
sure
Favorite TV show?
Don't have one
Apples or oranges?
Both
Favorite model of car?
Mclaren/Aston Martin/Mercedes

Favorite color?
Black/Blue
Besides family, ever have someone of the opp sex in your bedroom?
My daughter didn't arrive by storks......
Ever climb out your bedroom window?
I'm Ol' School..... If I could get out of it, I've hopped it like a runaway slave!
Do you live in an apartment or house?
TH
How many cousins do you have?
Tooooo Many
How many kids do you want to have?
One at the moment until I'm married or SERIOUSLY involved. I want as many as my finances can provide
If you could change your name, what would it be?
Dirk Diggler
Dogs or cats?
dogs
Who do you tell your problems to?
A variation of folks, but mainly just keep it to myself
Who can you tell your secrets to and know they wont tell?
Dunno
Do you believe in love at first sight?
of course
Do you go to church?
no
Would you marry outside your religion?
Yep
Ever ride in a limo?
OF COURSE
Ever drink champagne?
Whoahhhooooo...... I pop champagne
Favorite dinner?
With a classy, attractive, and respectful woman



Realistically, I'm a 31 year old man whose overinflated heart and malfunctioning common sense mechanism has sent caused me to rebuild my entire life. Check 1 in the gift and the curse column. I am 5'9, 167lbs. that has a passion for entertainment and people. People, I do trust so much anymore. I live with my parent while I get myself back on my feet after a huge mishap last year. I am a hopeless romantic with no attachments except my daughter. I get along fantastic with my daughter's mother. That's it. That's where it ends. I have a day job that I love to hate and a budding music career in it's infancy stage.


Sometimes considered cruel or heartless, with a flair for sarcasm. Through the assumptions, I found that I care deeply and will walk the ends of the earth for the people I cherish most. 1 year removed from a sex life but haven't lost a step. I feel sorry for the next young lady in line, she's gonna catch hell...... I walk softly, but carry a big stick. Ah THANK YOU!!! I believe that the legacy of a man is more important than the possessions of the man, or even the man himself. 3 words on which I intend to hinge the next couple of years of my life on:



  • Integrity

  • Charm

  • Relevance

I'm looking for Mrs. Wrong cause looking for Mrs. Right has led me down the wrong path. The man everyone wants me to be is the loud comedian, asshole, arrogant, sarcastic man that's full of life. That guy's hollow. Who I truly am is the "WHY SO SERIOUS" serious guy that only speaks when spoken to that just wants to be loved. I don't like arguments. I don't like trust issues. I'd rather sleep with a married woman than a single woman. At least, the married woman knows what she needs and wants. She may be a little confused, but she's clear, concise, and focused on what she wants..... I'll never sleep with a friends significant other unless it is over. WAY OVER. But even then, not sure if I could be serious with her.

I listen to rock, pop, R&B, ..... fuck it, I listen to everything I feel. I can't stand J-Lo movies.... I think they are the sappiest bunches of bullshit. I'd rather have a beaver growing out of my genitals than to watch her movies...... I never thought about it, nor will I ever entertain sexual overtures from the male gender. I am not gay. I don't mind them nor do I hate on the gay community, but that's just my thing..... I don't waste my time dealing with issues that are irrelevant. If they're irrelevant, they're irrelevant. Fuck it...... People get that confused with me not caring about things. They way I see it is.... The energy it would take for me to try to fix something that I can't fix or educate someone that won't receive the education, I'd rather use on issues I can manipulate or control..... I'm a firm believer in you can't teach an ol' dog new tricks.

I'm not about flash, but I am about etiquette and charm. I'll ditch an icy chain for a sexy watch. I'll ditch a blinged out ring for bomb @ss cuff links. I'm not about the latest prada outfit, but I'll go to express and clean up. I'd rather keep people guessing about how much I'm worth. Rich or not. I'm about to up my 'fit game. I'm going to transition from hip hop entertainer to hip hop mogul.....

That's all I can say at the moment. I don't have much else in the tank. Any further questions..... People should just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment