Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm on some Russel Simmons shit..........

Call me materialistic or something, but lately I've been attracted to tall women with modelesque features. I don't know when this whole thing came about, but I'm on it now. Now, I've never dated an ugly girl a day in my life (although I've had a couple of hiccups along the way), but I really dig long legs and curves now..... I should've titled this thing Shallow Hal or something. I'm guessing that's why I haven't settled down yet truthfully. Until I find one that's really into me, I'm just going to surf for a while. I guess I just feel like if I'm going to go through the riggors of a relationship and essentially contemplate long term situations, I figure I'd at least want to have a knockout to remind me of why I'm putting up with some bullshit.

Funny thing is I wasn't on that. I used to just be comfortable with someone (female obviously) who just wanted to be with me. My, how shit has changed. I guess I know my worth and know my blessings..... they will come, I'm sure of it.

Yeah, it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment