Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Being Brasco..... @ Station 9

So, I met a couple of young ladies last night at Station 9 who were GORGEOUS....... I got their numbers, save for one. Now, for me, I wasn't really one to get numbers electing to stick with women that I knew previously or had some familiarity with. Last night, I was being Brasco. Not like I'm whack or anything, I just never really had the drive to run the rat race. Again, Last night, I was being Brasco....

The one whose number I didn't get, I also didn't ask for it either..... BELEIVE ME, there's nothing wrong with a 5'11 model that resembles a thin Gloria Velez, but I think maybe she rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know what it was.... The whole time, I was looking at her like "I should get the number", but I just didn't have the energy to. The other two, whose numbers I did get, were involved in an entirely different scenario. I was proud of myself. I was on my shit.

Back to shorty whose number I didn't get.... I think maybe she thought I had some money. At least that's what it felt like. As soon as she sat down at the table, she came over to me and hugged up next to me. Not a problem, but I'm like, if I was dressed regular and not at a table..... She wouldn't be payin me any attention. The other two DID give off the impression though. This year, I'm going with my intuition......

No comments:

Post a Comment