Followers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Seven Pounds of bull.....

So, my first movie of the '09 year was very drowsy. Seven Pounds featuring Will Smith and Rosario Dawson was DEFINITELY hyped up but I think I lost seven pounds waiting for this dry @ss movie to end. Maybe I'm insensitive and couldn't grasp the concept revolving around the movie.... Nah, that ain't it. I love people. They just get on my nerves. Nonetheless, I'd help good people out if I had what they needed and if I could spare it.

This movie however, just didn't strike a major chord with me. More like a dissonance (for all you musicians). I spent more time with jokes than actually paying attention to the movie. Realistically, it's not a bad movie. It's just not a good movie either and to Will's credit, he actually played a role in which he wasn't his usual sarcastic self. That's the 2nd time I know of that he's accomplished that feat (last time being in Pursuit of Nappyness).

I was entertained but bored through it. It could have been worse, but could have been better. It was very limited. I'll probably see the Notorious movie next..... Probably on my day off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment